|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China(Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case Package|
|Delivery Time:||10 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Pass Rate:||35p/m||Pass Width:||600~900mm|
Intelligent building access swing turnstile RFID security swing
Swing turnstile series with innovate design, it extensive use in metro, school, office, scenic, gym, factory, residential, supermarket etc.. It can support RFID, fingerprint, facial verification mode. Combine with infrared detector, temperature controller, can widely used in all kind of different environment.
Swing turnstile series can option the crashproof function, turnstile integrated angle coder and clutch, can protect the door while people or bicycle crash it.
• Housing:Made in stainless steel AISI 304 o AISI316.
• Barrier swings-Acrylic, PC, stainless steel frame.
Features and Benefits
1. Fault self-test and alarm functions,convenient user maintenance and using
2. Via the control board Built in a small dish,Programmable devices running status
3. Anti-Pinch mechanical structure,anti-bumps function, when the swing arm reset process meet resistance, within a limited time automatically stops the motor, the default delay after the reset again (until reset), and the force is very small (≤2Kg )
4. Break into protection function, when the gate signal is not received, the arm automatically locked
5. Relative with a variety of reader device attached,working when receive relay switch signal
6. Remote control and management by the management computer
7. Power-off arm Automatic open,turn on automatically closed, can meet fire safety requirements
8. Pinch function (bridge type four pairs of infrared optional)
9. Accurate logic judgment and infrared reset function (4 or 6 pairs of infrared)
10. Counting function (optional)
90%of production processes are developed by ourselves so we can control the costs and provide the competitive price correspondingly
We use Baoxin Stainless steel, the best brand in China
Our power supply is the best brand from Taiwan “Mingwei” or “Fujia”