|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||2000 units per month|
|Size:||1400X185X1020||Transit Time:||0.2 Second|
|Input:||220V 50Hz||Material:||304/316 Stainless Steeel|
|Thickness:||Full 1.5-2.0mm||Passage Width:||≤900mm|
|Working Temperature:||-25~+70℃||Testing:||3million ,no Fault|
Features and Benefits
1.Use IC cards, ID cards, Bar code or magnetic cards as automatic identification system and achieve access, attendance fees or function.
2. A direction indicator, showed that pedestrian access to the current status of, and guide pedestrians correct and smooth passage.
3.Display has been in use for statistics and numbers
4. A combination of infrared sensors and police anti-illegal entry into pedestrian access, the protection of pedestrians access smooth and the prevention of the channel following.
•Dry contact relay with 12 volt or 24 volt pulse
•Rs485, or Tcp-lp communication with computer
6. Anti-tail, prevent people follow pass without verified
7. Prevent wrong direction pass, go through wrong direction will be alarm by beep
8. RFID access controller for standard, fingerprint reader, facial identify reader, barcode reader, consume system optional.
9. Combine IR detector, support people counting, prevent follower, wrong way alarm function.
10. Option temperature controller, support machine working fine in cold weather.
11. Option bluetooth remote controller, support remote open.
12. Option the crashproof function, turnstile integrated angle coder and clutch, can protect the door while people or bicycle crash it
1. Single passage in the set direction
2. Bi-directional single passage
3. Free passage in the set direction
4. Always free or locked
1. Housing: In stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI316.
2. Barrier arm- stainless steel bar.
|Max power consumption||30w|
|Working temperature||-25~70 °C|
|Input||12v dry contact
We have prepared over 1000units stock turnstiles for peak season, samples are ready for inspection on 12th Sep. If you have any interests, welcome to contact us.